Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. This helps us to provide you with the best service and to make it easier when you shop. You can, if you prefer, set up your internet browser to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without having cookies enabled.
How do you protect the information you hold about me on your internal systems?We protect your privacy in several ways:
- Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job.
- We use full login and password controls on our system.
- All full and part-time employees are required to sign a confidentiality clause as part of their terms of employment.
- All calls are recorded and monitored for training and security purposes.
- Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect our personal data.
If for any reason you are unsure about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org